Leading high-level diverse, cross-functional teams to aggressively engage complex strategy and business issues
Analyzing disparate issues and developing cogent, actionable recommendations.
Assisting buyers and sellers in formulating innovative major acquisition system and IT acquisition strategies
Interpreting and practically applying acquisition and contracting policy
Developing innovative acquisition strategies, to include contracting approaches and incentives
PAI offers a premium and unique service—Enhanced Competitive Engagement (ECESM). PAI’s uniquely talented team employs ECESM with our Clients to enhance their strategy and proposal development efforts. We believe this will increase their Probability of Win (Pwin) in procuring government contracts well beyond the traditional proposal development process. Through use of informed perspectives and direct solution-oriented feedback at discrete “touch points”, we add compelling value to our Client’s effort and focus on best value solutions. We will save the capture and proposal teams time and help them to be more efficient in providing highly relevant, easy to review and evaluate proposal content.
- Acquisition Finance Magazine 2016 Global Award USA–Federal Procurement Consultancy Firm
- Acquisition Finance Magazine 2015 Global Award USA–Best Space & Systems Acquisition Consultant
- Verizon Excellence Award—Command Communication Survivability Program (CCSP)
- David Packard Excellence in Acquisition Award–#1 DoD acquisition team
- John J. Welch, Jr. Award (Excellence in Acquisition)–2-time winner–#1 AF acquisition team
- Secretary of the Air Force Contracting Award—Outstanding Strategic Acquisition Reform
- Secretary of the Air Force Contracting Award–Outstanding Contribution to Competition
- Space Foundation Rotary Stellar Team Award for Space Achievement