Leading high-level diverse, cross-functional teams to transform business
Analyzing complex issues and developing cogent, actionable recommendations.
Formulating innovative major system and IT acquisition strategies
Interpreting and applying acquisition policy, the FAR and its supplements
Developing innovative acquisition strategies, to include contracting approaches and incentives
PAI offers a premium and unique service—Enhanced Competitive Engagement (ECESM). PAI’s uniquely talented team employs ECESM with our Clients to enhance their strategy and proposal development efforts. We believe this will increase their Probability of Win (Pwin) in procuring government contracts well beyond the traditional proposal development process. Through use of informed perspectives and direct solution-oriented feedback at discrete “touch points”, we add compelling value to our Client’s effort and focus on best value solutions. We will save the capture and proposal teams time and help them to be more efficient in providing highly relevant, easy to review and evaluate proposal content.
- Corporate Vision 2015 and 2016 Consultancy Award “Best Space & Systems Acquisition Consultants – USA”
- Chaired senior level consultant group for two US major defense contractors—crisp recommendations resulted in major turnaround of target company
- David Packard Excellence in Acquisition Award—#1 DoD acquisition team
- John J. Welsh, Jr. Acquisition Award—two-time winner as part of #1 Air Force acquisition team
- Air Force Contracting Award for Outstanding Strategic Acquisition Reforms
- Hand-selected to recommend future strategy for a $72 billion space launch program
- Developed aggressive global business development strategy – enabled $1.3 billion sales