PAI is a member of and has adopted the Institute of Management Consultants USA Code of Ethics:
Our Commitment to Our Clients
1.0 I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
2.0 I will mutually establish with my clients realistic expectations of the benefits and results of my services.
3.0 I will only accept assignments for which I possess the requisite experience and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve my clients effectively.
4.0 Before accepting any engagement, I will ensure that I have worked with my clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
5.0 I will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by myself, the client’s firm, or another client, without the client’s permission.
6.0 I will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that I believe may influence my judgment or objectivity.
7.0 I will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when I believe my objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
8.0 I will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
Our Commitment to Fiscal Integrity
9.0 I will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses, and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
10.0 I will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent, and I will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
Our Commitment to the Public and the Profession
11.0 If within the scope of my engagement, I will report to appropriate authorities within or external to the client organization any occurrences of malfeasance, dangerous behavior, or illegal activities.
12.0 I will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
13.0 I will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in my relations with my clients, colleagues, and the general public.
14.0 I will not advertise my services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.
15.0 If I perceive a violation of the Code, I will report it to the Institute of Management Consultants USA and will promote adherence to the Code by other member consultants working on my behalf.
Approved by the IMC USA Board of Directors February 3, 2005
In addition, PAI, as an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), will meet and abide by the BBB Code of Business Practices (see BBB website for full version):
- Build Trust Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Dynamic Federal Procurement & Government Contracts Consulting
Contact us today at +1 703 283-6586
Contact us today at +1 703 283-6586